SCOPE introduces its next generation of hugely popular CRM series contact resistance meter, CRM200B+ in all new super light avatar, based on cutting edge ultra capacitor technology. CRM incorporates some state of the art hardware & smart software features making it a must have tool for testing & maintenance engineers.
CRM directly measures micro-ohm values at 200A DC under live EHV switchyard conditions quickly & accurately. It is specially designed to reliably measure micro-ohm contact resistances of Circuit Breakers, Isolators, Busbar joints, earth switch joints, welded joints etc., under the hostile electrostatic noise found in live EHV switchyards up-to 765 kV. SCOPE’s ability to make electronics work in such environment enables CRM to measure mili-volts signal in the presence of kilo-volts noise.
CRM is equally suitable for MV / HV / EHV equipments and is very useful to Power Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, Testing & Commissioning Companies and Test Laboratories etc.
- A radically new design makes CRM the lightest available contact resistance meter.
- Simultaneous & multiple samples of test current and voltage drop are taken at high speed using fast & high resolution ADCs.
- Resistance will be calculated by taking actual V/I ratio and averaging of individual samples giving stable & accurate results. It makes it independent of test current variations.
- Autoranging. Direct display of micro-ohm value does away with manual calculations.
- In built real time clock, memory and printer. Test time stamping on each record enables time references for future use.
- Fool-proof connections and repeatability are ensured by SCOPE’s specially designed proprietary Ck clamps.
- Supplied with rugged calibrated test lead set suitable for 4 wire measurement.
- Optimised test lead set design gives lengths enough for testing EHV CBs, yet are lightweight.
- Mains as well as battery operations
- Protection against battery deep discharge.
- Simple operation. Tests can be conducted even by technicians.
- Instrument is continuously available for measurements one after the other. No ON/OFF duty cycle.
- Enclosed in ultra rugged IP67 class hard moulded case.
- PC Downloading & Analysis including ‘Trend Analysis’ possible with “CData CRM+” Software supplied with kit.
- Instrument debug options like memory check, printer check, PC downloading check are provided.
|Related products|| |