- All our connectors are designed and tested to fit to majority types of cables made in accordance with the European Standard HD626, regardless if cables are insulated with XLPE, PE or PVC.
- The products are tested according to national specifications such as NFC,VDE,BS,ESI and where possible in accordance to CENELEC prEN50483-4.
- These standards include tests to verify reliable operation even in the harshest environments:
- Designed for Installation from—20°Cupto+50°C,
- Operation experience with temperatures ranging from—60°Cupto+60°C, •No limitation of mechanical loads for main and branch conductors, •Shear head forces are adapted to the required contact forces for each application (main, service, lightning),
- Voltage with stand to 6kV in a 30cm water bath
- No change in contact resistance and temperature after overload sand load cycling
•Voltage with stand to 6kV after heavy weathering exposure(UV-light, humidity and temperature cycling) •Corrosion resistance of metal parts proven in salt fog chamber and wet SO2 gas chamber.
|Related products|| |