3/4″ to 2 1/2″ (20 mm to 75 mm) Drain Lines
- 1⁄4″ (6 mm) cables best for 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ (20 mm to 40 mm) lines.
- 5⁄16″ (8 mm) cables best for 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ (20 mm to 40 mm) lines.
- 3⁄8″ (10 mm) cables best for 1 1/4″ to 2 1/2″ (30 mm to o 75 mm) lines
- Excellent for small line cleaning. Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, urinals and tub or shower drains.
- Advanced two-way AUTOFEED® control keeps hands and work area clean – advances & retrieves cable with push of a lever.
- Manual version has a slide-action chuck for quick locking/releasing of cable (Not available in Europe).
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, no setup required.
- Variable speed power unit rotates cable 0-600 RPMs.
- Two-piece twist lock canister with interchangeable inner drum – Makes cable change-out simple; easy to match the right cable for the job.
- Inner drum prevents water leaks and greatly reduces cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Drums won’t rust or dent-ever.
- Drum Capacity: 50′ of 5⁄16″ (15 m of 8 mm) or 35′ of 3⁄8″ (11 m of 10 mm).
- Includes RIDGID® drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V only).
|Related products|| |