1¼” to 3 / 4″ (32 – 75 to 100 mm)* lines up to 65′ (20 m). Passes multiple 90° bends in most 1.5″ (40 mm) drain lines.
microDrain™ video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections.
* 3″ (75 mm) when used with a micro CA-350 inspection camera. 4″ (100 mm) when used with a SeeSnake monitor.
- Lightweight and compact design is one-half the size of popular inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
- Multi-monitor compatibility with existing SeeSnake monitors, or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera.
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life as well as long lasting high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing.
- Ideal for inspections with tight turns such as toilet traps and P-traps.
|Related products|| |