Saliva (Sputum Samples) Detecting the presense of viral antigens in Sputum Samples within 15 minutes
Newgene COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
Get your results within 15 minutes!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product is can be applicable to two sample types. Only use ONE of the option when using the kit to perform the test.
Nasal Swab Option
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
1. Read the instructions leaflet in the kit carefully prior to first use.
2. For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
3. For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
4. This test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigen in nasal swab samples and saliva samples.
5. For people who has recent nasal trauma or surgery, or has severe coagulopathy, gentle operation is required for nasal swab collection to avoid injuries to the nose.
6. Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
7. Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
Limited stocks available.
Specifications of Newgene Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Kit
What’s in the box?
• Test Card
• Sample Extraction Tube
• Tube Cap
• Paper Cup
• Sputum Dropper
• Nasal Swab
Country of origin: China
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
• RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
• Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
• You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
• If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
• You will need to do another test with a new test kit
|Related products|| |