Oliver 65 series safety footwear for the Oil and Gas industry feature chemical- and liquid-resistant, and barnyard acid-resistant SPR leather, with hard-wearing thermoplastic urethane (TPU) safety cell reinforcement to provide excellent protection from oils and minerals, cuts and abrasions. Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 PR EH.
Features & Benefits:
- Brown leather, pull-on Riggers, 10 inch safety boot.
- NATUREform steel toe impact protection.
- PORON XRD metatarsal guard.
- Qflex Zero, non-metallic puncture protection.
- Electrical hazard rated.
- Heavy duty Kevlar stitching on critical seams.
- NANOlite and COMFORTcushion technology to help reduce leg fatigue and enhance comfort .
- All-terrain, dual-density soling technology combines a soft, shock-absorbing, low-density polyurethane (PU) midsole with a high-density, hard-wearing rubber outsole.
- Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls and is heat-resistant to temperatures up to 572° F (300° C).
|Related products|| |