Oliver 65 Series safety footwear for the Mining industry feature liquid-resistant leather, with a hard-wearing thermoplasitc (TPU) safety cell reinforcement to provide excellent protection from oils and minerals, cuts and abrasions. Boots are lined with a SYMPATEX waterproof liner that is breathable to allow for cooling air flow, and features antimicrobial properties to eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 PR SD
Features & Benefits:
- Liquid-resistant leather.
- NATUREform steel toe impact protection.
- PORON XRD metatarsal guard.
- Qflex Zero, non-metallic puncture protection.
- SYMPATEX waterproof liner to help keep feet dry.
- NANOlite and COMFORTcushion technology to help reduce leg fatigue and enhance comfort.
- All-terrain, dual-density soling technology combines a soft, shock-absorbing, low-density polyurethane (PU) midsole with a high-density, hard-wearing rubber outsole.
- Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls and is heat-resistant to temperatures up to 572° F (300° C).
|Related products|| |