Salisbury PRO-WEAR® Arc Personal Protection Equipment Kits are available in an ATPV an rating of 100 cal/cm2*. This kit contains an arc flash coat, bib overalls, PRO-HOOD®, hard hat, SKBAG, and safety glasses. Made from TUFFWELD®. TUFFWELD offers inherent FR protection with a high level of comfort and durability. Exceptional lightweight comfort with superb wicking so you can stay cooler and drier even under demanding conditions
FEATURES AND BENEFIT:
● These kits meet NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4.
● If You Need it, Request it. Call customer service if you need something not seen here.
● NOTE: Available in orange upon request. Contact your local Salisbury Representative.
● OPTION: Add suffix “-BP” to replace the SKBAG Large Storage Bag with a SKBACKPACK Specialty Reinforced Back Pack.
● Important : NFPA 70E does not have a Hazard Risk Category above 40 cal/cm2. Working on levels above 40 cal/cm2 should be avoided because of the blast hazards caused by arc flash.
|Related products|| |